IPPBX Zoho Integration: A Step-by-Step Guide for Integrating Zoho CRM with PBX
Step 1: Login into SanIPPBX
1. Go to uat.sansoftwares.com and log in.
2. Now, on the left sidebar, click on the “PBX Settings” module, then on the “Zoho user” link.
3. Then, on the right side, click the “Enable” option to link SanIPPBX to Zoho CRM.
4. When you click the Enable button, you will be taken to the Login page.
5. Login to Zoho CRM; you will be routed to the login screen after clicking the Sign In button. Click on “Accept”
Step 2: Mapping SanIPPBX users with Zoho CRM users
1. Now to get all users of Zoho CRM. Click On “Get User List” on the left side
2. Next we will map the Zoho User to Extension Number by clicking on blue “Edit” Button.
3. After clicking on the “Edit” button, you can select the extension from the drop down and then click on the “Update” button.
Zoho PhoneBridge features allow any telephony server to make connections with Zoho CRM. It allows you to interact with CRM and to
maintain Inbound, Outbound details. Click to Dial facility that helps Zoho users to call any of their leads and contact person from their
After successful integration of SanIPPBX with Zoho CRM, you will get following features-
Zoho CRM phone integration helps you unlock several key features. After you successfully integrate Zoho CRM with IP-PBX, you will get the following features:
• Enabling or disabling the integration from the SanIPPBX portal
• Enabling or disabling the SanIPPBX portal’s click-to-dial functionality for users.
• Direct incoming calls to a user.
• Incoming calls can be routed to users via IVR.
• Incoming calls can be routed to a different user during parallel ringing.
• Incoming calls can be routed to the user via sequential ringing.
• Users get to make an outgoing call from their system.
• Users can make an outgoing call through the click-to-dial functionality inside Zoho.
• Users can answer both incoming and outgoing calls.
• Incoming calls can be routed to a user through a blind transfer.
Trusted by over 1500+ organization
Request for free consultation